Based in Nova Scotia, Canada, Vangie Beal is a freelance writer covering computers, the Internet, electronic commerce and business technology systems.
|TIME.com Small Business Tip Of The Day: Don't Ignore Mobile Customers
"A small business website that's optimized for mobile devices is a necessity for success," says author Vangie Beal. "To be successful, you have to make it easy for consumers with mobile devices to find information or place an order on your website." Read more Small Business Tips
Freelance Technology Writer & Journalist
- Professional freelance business and technology writer with more than 14 years experience.
- Understands technology trends in both SMB and enterprise markets.
- Experienced producer of email marketing and social media marketing campaigns.
- Respected and trusted voice in small business ecommerce marketing.
- Experienced article SEO writer with proven top organic search results.
- Knows how to work assets and sales initiatives into articles and Web content.
- Professional Writer
- Article SEO
- Optimizing for Google
- Web Content Development
- Email Newsletter Production
- Content Management Systems
- Social Media Marketing
- Facebook Business Pages
- Email Newsletters
- Web Analytics
- Team Player
Topics of Expertise
- Electronic commerce (ecommerce)
- Small business computing topics
- Computer science
- Social media
- Email marketing
- Enterprise applications
- Operating systems
- Open source software
- Software and hardware